(English) Essential Skills:
- Experience in delivering, managing and supporting cloud-based computing platforms, particularly AWS.
- Linux/Unix operating system support for large-scale mission-critical environments
- Understanding of security in relation to server, applications, data and databases
- Experience with the installation, support, and performance tuning of MySQL and/or PostGres
- Experience with orchestration and automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, and Salt
- Experience of integrating DevOps into a Continuous Integration and Deployment System
- Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management tools, with JIRA and JIRA Confluence an advantage
- Experience working with SVN and/or GIT, with BitBucket (GIT) an advantage
- Experience working with Jenkins and/or Bamboo, with Bamboo an advantage
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills of complex systems.
- Solid understanding of the TCP/IP network infrastructure and protocol stack including load balancing, advanced routing, and switching implementations
- Comprehensive understanding of Cloud technologies and included philosophies such as elasticity with vertical and horizontal scaling with an awareness of the core security concepts
- Strong knowledge of capacity planning and management
Experience in designing and implementing common/standardised computing platforms
Experience of a wide range of server hardware and virtualisation technologies e.g. HP, Cisco, Dell, VMware, Hyper-V and emerging technologies
Understanding of server performance management
Expertise in cloud application design and architecture
Understanding of ITIL framework and its processes and experience working within ITIL/DevOps aligned organization(s)
Applicants should be eligible to work in the UK. All recruitment plans and advertising plans have already been negotiated and are in motion – please, no agencies.