(English) Essential Skills:
- Experience with object-oriented design and programming in Java
- Strong background in distributed computing and data management concepts and technologies is a must.
- Knowledge about design patterns, UML, or other modelling language.
- Previous research experience with at least two of the following: deep learning, data mining, image processing, geospatial data analysis or related research topics.
- Problem solving, communication and team working skills are essential.
- Post graduate degree relates to applied research in data management or computer science.
- Ability to conduct performance analysis on large scale distributed systems.
- Proficiency with data structures and parallelisation algorithms.
- Strong mathematical/statistical skills.
Applicants should be eligible to work in the UK. All recruitment plans and advertising plans have already been negotiated and are motion – please, no agencies.