RETAIL VISIT CONFIRMATION
- The Visit Confirmation application uses the sensewhere SDK for indoor positioning.
- The application has a map interface showing the indoor map of the mall.
- All retail stores in the mall are set up with geofences. Kiosks in the food court are all associated with a single geofence for the food court.
- The geofences are created using map geometry from Micello. Each geofence is populated with store name (POI) and details from the Micello Context API.
- The system has tuneable logic that compares determined mobile position with each store’s geofence to detect visits. The tuning parameters allow adjustment for uncertainty and desired dwell time of a visit.
- The platform shows a map of a mall. It monitors device position to determine when a store is visited. It requires a specified level of positioning accuracy and duration to qualify as an actual store visit.
- When a store visit is detected, a notification recorded and can be displayed on the map image showing which store the visit was in.
- The visit notification includes the name of the store and the total number of times that the store has been visited during the current session (in brackets).
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.